Thomas Wells | Daily Journal
Stephanie Raines, left, whispers a few words into her daughter, Chole Williams, 5, ear before leaving her for her first day of school at Saltillo Primary on Wednesday.
More In Lifestyle
- Couple’s yard sports bottle art, whimsy and flowers galore
- STEPHEN THOMPSON: Stephen’s top tips to make moving less stressful
- MASTER GARDENER: Recognizing pesky lawn problems: Moles and voles
- GARY BACHMAN: Daylilies are excellent landscape performers
- Dim the lights: A look ahead at the 2014-15 arts season