Thomas Wells | Daily Journal
Saltillo kindergarten teacher Alisa Sides tries to make Rylie Robinson feel comfortable during her first day of school on Wednesday.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Tupelo children await help of intervention staff
- BOBBY HARRISON: Gunn strengthens control over House Republicans
- MARTY RUSSELL: Insane money colors views about pro ball
- OUR OPINION: Special-needs debate requires broader views
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Secrecy supposed to benefit people, not shield officials