More In Lifestyle
- Keeping the beat: Young Pontotoc drummer makes joyful noise
- Mississippi Scratch Box: Hatley man specializes in turning gobblers’ heads
- LESLIE CRISS: Former president a powerful Sunday school teacher
- Author offers ‘accessible portrait’ of FBI’s Hugh Clegg
- ROBERT ST. JOHN: Cheese or not, Pasta Trigiani a favorite dish of many
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Wide range of good news to share from area
- SID SALTER: Cochran pushing back against new federal flood risk standards
- BILL CRAWFORD: College scorecard stirs interest and concern
- OUR OPINION: Respected forecast paints reasoned, strong outlook
- ROD GUAJARDO: Career expo efforts need to continue for true success
Keeping the beat: Young Pontotoc drummer makes joyful noise
Double Coverage: Ole Miss and MSU Sports Talk, Oct. 8
‘Imagine the Possibilities’ begins: Northeast Mississippi students receive insight into careers
Scout executive continues to serve during breast cancer fight
Modern-day poets: Working with words in the 21st century
Dunk Your Boss: Courtyard by Marriott hosts fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity
- The Memo
Stories Written by Joe Rutherford
Do you support the Salvation Army’s work with donations or volunteer work?
Do you support efforts in several counties and communities to recruit large manufacturers employing hundreds or even thousands of people?
Do the adult women in your family have regular check-ups and self-examinations for breast cancer symptoms?
Do you have friends or relatives who have been Medicaid patients/clients?
Do you hope to see the SummerSALT reading program expand to more area churches?
Do you lock your doors and windows and take other anti-theft precautions every day?
By Joe Rutherford Daily Journal TUPELO – The Northeast Mississippi Regional Water Supply District, the largest source of treated surface water for cities, towns and industries in the region, will cut its rate by one cent per thousand gallons today, following a practice of strict wholesale pricing in force since 1991. District Administrator Denise Farrar […]
Do you know adolescents who have considered what their careers will be?
Will you visit Veterans Park to see the F-105 Thunderchief mounted monument?