C Spire Wireless will have a grand opening of its new 3,000 square foot prototype retail store in Starkville Tuesday.
The new, state-of-the-art store, located at 337 Highway 12 West in Starkville, features C Spire’s latest open floor plan design, wireless devices, feature and smart phones and accessories, as well as the company’s industry-leading personalization program, which gives customers apps and content that fit who they are, services that anticipate their needs and rewards for using their phone in new ways.
The store officially opens with an 11 a.m. ribbon-cutting, reception and celebration featuring C Spire executives, elected officials and local business and community leaders in Starkville and Oktibbeha County. Food, prizes and giveaways will also be a part of the grand opening.
The Starkville store has a state-of-the-art, hands-on design to engage customers and provides a “try before you buy” personalized service experience, according to Sylvester Adams, market manager for C Spire. Adams and his 11-member staff are trained to assist consumer and business customers with individual purchasing decisions, personalized customer service and technical support.
Store hours of operation are Monday through Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Among the new store’s features are:
• A distinctive exterior design that reinforces the unique personalized experience customers receive.
• A redesigned entry area where customers can relax and refresh with free bottled water as C Spire retail staff help them through every step of personalizing their wireless experience
• Placement and organization of smartphones, tablets, wireless modems, mobile hotspots and other devices along the walls so customers and retail staff can receive more personalized service
• A new Engage area is the hub of store activity with compelling, interactive high-definition screens that demonstrate all of the benefits of personalized wireless available only from C Spire. Customers can interact with the touchscreen displays or browse on tablet computers in the lounge area to learn more about industry-first personalization programs like PERCS, the company’s personalized rewards and customer engagement program; Scout, C Spire’s app personalization tool and Circle, the company’s community forum that engages consumers in a two-way conversation about products, services and their wireless experience.
• A reconfigured consultation area in the center of the store where C Spire retail CREW staff can work alongside customers at casual café style stations to give personalized attention to their wireless needs.
Last month, C Spire announced that Starkville would be one of the first 20 markets where the company plans to introduce 4G LTE, the next generation of high-speed mobile broadband services, in September. The new service provides consumers and business with wireless data speeds up to 10 times faster than today’s levels.