Eight downtown Tupelo restaurants are participating in a week of special menu items and prices.
The specials start today and end Thursday, Sept. 13. Read more by clicking here.
----- RESTAURANT WEEK SPECIALS --------
Bar-B-Q by Jim
• 20 percent off barbecue sandwich plate. Choice of two sides.
• Breakfast special: sausage cream cheese croissants
• Lunch special: free drink with purchase of lunch
• 10 percent off all new menu items, such as nachos, pork tenderloin and various wraps and sliders.
• Free appetizer with purchase of lunch or dinner entree
Half and Half - $7
- Shrimp bisque
- Chopped salad with mozzarella, tomato, cashews and basil vinaigrette
- Chicken salad sandwich (half)
- Pimiento cheese and fried green tomato sandwich (half)
3 courses - $22.50
- Park Heights Caesar OR mixed greens with pear vinaigrette, Roquefort and walnuts
- Park Heights crab dinner with whipped potatoes, green beans and remoulade OR pork tenderloin with lima-leek succotash and whipped sweet potatoes
- Warm bread pudding with caramel OR double chocolate mousse pie with raspberry sauce
Appetizer: BBQ chicken eggroll $4.99
Entree: sample platter: pulled pork, pulled chicken and ribs with two sides and Texas toast $11.99
Stables Downtown Grill
Lunch: Wild Alaskan salmon with sides $8.95
Dinner: Extra thick, bone-in glazed pork chop with sides $13.95
Tea for T’arts Tea Room
– New fall menu and outdoor seating
- $1 off kids menu
– $3 off to-go orders
- 20 percent off tins of tea and other tea items
The Great American Grill inside The Hilton Garden Inn
- Buy one, get one free lunch special (weekdays only)
Menu items and prices are subject to change. Prices do not include tax and gratuity.