OKOLONA – Margo Deneen Wallace, 31, died Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2012, at North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born Oct. 4, 1981, to Catherine Washington and Bobby Wallace. She received her education in the Okolona Schools. She was a member of Darden Chapel. She was a fun-loving person.
Services will be at noon Saturday at Darden Chapel M.B. Church with the Rev. Fredrick Adams officiating. Williams Memorial of Okolona is in charge of the arrangements.
Survivors include her mother, Catherine Washington of Okolona; her father, Bobby Wallace, and stepmother, Shirley Wallace, of Tupelo; a daughter, Bracie Wallace, and a son, Bryson Wallace, both of Okolona; her grandmother, Sarah Washington; four sisters, Tyronica Gates of Okolona, and Marlisha Wallace, Avera Wallace and Juleisha Wallace, all of Tupelo; one brother, Carlo Shepherd of Aberdeen.
Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Friday, and the family and friends hour will be from 6 to 7 p.m. Friday at Williams Memorial.
A complete obituary will be published in the Wednesday, Dec. 26, Chickasaw Journal.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Christmas parades are next week December 2, 2016
- Presents for prisoners December 6, 2016
- Hair- Kaylee Martin December 6, 2016
- ICC Band Chickasaw December 6, 2016
- Spencer named HHS Student of Month December 7, 2016
- Area students graduate ICC December 9, 2016
- Tis the season to recycle December 9, 2016
- Food For Families drop off is Friday December 8, 2016
- Chickasaw dodges storm December 8, 2016
- Chickasaw burn ban lifted December 8, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago