OKOLONA – Margo Deneen Wallace, 31, died Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2012, at North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born Oct. 4, 1981, to Catherine Washington and Bobby Wallace. She received her education in the Okolona Schools. She was a member of Darden Chapel. She was a fun-loving person.
Services will be at noon Saturday at Darden Chapel M.B. Church with the Rev. Fredrick Adams officiating. Williams Memorial of Okolona is in charge of the arrangements.
Survivors include her mother, Catherine Washington of Okolona; her father, Bobby Wallace, and stepmother, Shirley Wallace, of Tupelo; a daughter, Bracie Wallace, and a son, Bryson Wallace, both of Okolona; her grandmother, Sarah Washington; four sisters, Tyronica Gates of Okolona, and Marlisha Wallace, Avera Wallace and Juleisha Wallace, all of Tupelo; one brother, Carlo Shepherd of Aberdeen.
Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Friday, and the family and friends hour will be from 6 to 7 p.m. Friday at Williams Memorial.
A complete obituary will be published in the Wednesday, Dec. 26, Chickasaw Journal.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Nabors named top home improvement store in state July 18, 2016
- ICC registration underway July 22, 2016
- Homegrown and Houston proud July 23, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Real men rise above the status quo July 23, 2016
- Fire burns Thorn home Sunday July 25, 2016
- Scott, Hardin honored by ICC July 24, 2016
- Walker takes second at Pros of Tomorrow July 24, 2016
- Culinary arts teacher opens up new world for students July 24, 2016
- Getting a good start at school July 24, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago