Dr. Robert Lott
WEST POINT – Dr. Robert T. Lott, 81, died, Saturday, Dec. 22, 2012, at his home in West Point. Robert Townsend Lott was born Dec. 16, 1931, in Kilmichael to Glynn Aileen Townsend and Yancy Marion Lott Sr. Dr. Lott was a family physician in general surgery practice from 1956 until 2002. He had also served as a doctor in the United States Air Force and was a member of First United Methodist Church.
Memorial funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday at First United Methodist Church in West Point with the Rev. Jeff Shannon officiating. Interment will follow at a later date and time in Kilmichael. Calvert Funeral Home of West Point is in charge of arrangements.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Charlotte Essary Lott in 1963. Dr. Lott married Carolyn Ann Vickers on May 19, 1964.
Survivors include wife, Carolyn Ann Vickers Lott of West Point; three daughters, Cynthia Ann Lott Neely (Keith Lee), Martha Glynn Lott Caskey (John Patrick), Pamela Vickers Lott Baird, all of West Point; two sons, David Lamar Lott (Betsy) of West Point, Steven Bryan Lott of Washington, D.C.; nine grandchildren, Charla Lee, Townsend Neely, Jessica Lott, Robert Clark Lott, George Lott, Jordan Caskey, Frances Caskey, Hannah Baird and Lilli Baird; and two great-grandchildren, Matthew Lee and Sophia Lee; one sister, Mary Glynn Walters of Indianapolis, Ind.; two brothers, Yancy Marion Lott Jr. (Helen) of Kilmichael and Thomas L. Lott (Barbara) of Kilmichael.
Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. today at the funeral home.
Memorials may be made to Friends of the Bryan Public Library, 338 Commerce Street, West Point MS 39773.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- HUES names Students of the Week February 21, 2017
- Gann named NFHS State Coach of Year February 24, 2017
- Teacher Academy February 24, 2017
- Hilltoppers are ready to roll February 24, 2017
- A Day Without Immigrants felt in Vardaman February 25, 2017
- Wildcats step up to the plate February 27, 2017
- College Day at HCTEC February 27, 2017
- Houlka moves forward with water works February 27, 2017
- Building a future with CET February 26, 2017
- WEDDING: Horn/Lluy February 26, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago