DERMA – Dwight Barnett died Friday, Dec. 21, 2012, at his home. He was born Oct. 24, 1956, in Vardaman to Milton and Martha Barnett. He was a carpenter and an electrician. He served in the National Guard for nine years and attended Thorn Church of God.
A memorial service will be held at at later date. Southern Funeral Chapel of Houston is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include one son, Brandon Barnett and Kathryn of Eupora; one daughter, Leigh Ann Barnett of Woodland; two stepchildren, Keith Chadwick of Amite, La. and Tammy Partridge and Hubbard of Jackson; five grandchildren, Kason Grant Barnett, Jadyn Weaver, Cameron Kilgore, Dillon Ferguson and Anna Clair Cole; three sisters, Marty Parker and Larry of Mantee, Barbara Moore and Larry of Houston and Brenda Russell and Buster of Derma; and one brother, Jimmy Lynn Barnett of Derma.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Nancy Barnett; his parents, Milton and Martha Barnett; and two brothers, Kenneth Barnett and Robert Earl Barnett.
A complete obituary will be published in the Wednesday, Dec. 26, Chickasaw Journal.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Flywheel to spin Friday, Saturday September 23, 2016
- AP PREP POLL: Houston ranked 5th in 4A September 27, 2016
- Houlka student earns MASS scholarship September 28, 2016
- Chieftains fight to the finish September 28, 2016
- East Webster rolls over South Pontotoc September 28, 2016
- City seeks to fill out Tourism Committee September 30, 2016
- Flywheel Festival filled with fall fun September 29, 2016
- District 4-4A football standings September 29, 2016
- Winning streak September 29, 2016
- Houston Homecoming Queen September 29, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago