HOUSTON – Cornelia Eloise Seale Sharp, 86, died Friday, Jan. 4, 2013, at Floy Dyer Manor Nursing Home in Houston. She was born April 4, 1926, in Lauderdale County to George Seale and Essie Clay Seale. She was a member of Cornerstone Church.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Memorial Funeral Home in Houston with Bro. Randy Hays officiating.
Burial will be in Houston Cemetery. Memorial Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.
She is survived by her daughter, Linda Sharp Bagwell Berryhill (Bill) of Terrell, Texas; two sons, Homer Flynt Sharp Jr. (Bridget) and Millard Brooks Sharp, all of Houston; eight grandchildren, Gene Bagwell, Billy Bagwell, Adam, Megan, Jessica and Caleb Sharp, Ashley Sackett, and Holly Mason; nine great-grandchildren, Taylor Bagwell, Stephen Rush, Jonathan Rush, Nathan Rush, Brytan Gargus, Tucker Sharp, Grady Roberts, Blakeley Miles and Lana Mason; one great-great-grandchild, Gavin Rush; and her sister, Frances Jackson of Sturgis.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Homer Flynt Sharp Sr.; one brother, George “Buddy” Seale; and one sister, Ruby Jones.
A complete obituary will be published in the Wednesday, Jan. 9, Chickasaw Journal.
Visitation will be from noon to 2 p.m. Saturday at Memorial Funeral Home in Houston.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Houlka Cornbread Festival set for Oct. 8 August 17, 2016
- Okolona woman rediscovers her voice August 20, 2016
- MDOT moves forward with Hwy. 15 work August 21, 2016
- JASON BROOKS: CDF thanks picnic area donors August 21, 2016
- HUES names Students of the Week August 21, 2016
- Okolona man in custody after high speed chase August 23, 2016
- Crime victims get $3.7 million in compensation August 23, 2016
- Sheriff seeks info in cemetery vandalism August 23, 2016
- Houlka offers dual credit with ICC August 23, 2016
- West Nile case reported in Chickasaw County August 22, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago