HOUSTON – Cornelia Eloise Seale Sharp, 86, died Friday, Jan. 4, 2013, at Floy Dyer Manor Nursing Home in Houston. She was born April 4, 1926, in Lauderdale County to George Seale and Essie Clay Seale. She was a member of Cornerstone Church.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Memorial Funeral Home in Houston with Bro. Randy Hays officiating.
Burial will be in Houston Cemetery. Memorial Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.
She is survived by her daughter, Linda Sharp Bagwell Berryhill (Bill) of Terrell, Texas; two sons, Homer Flynt Sharp Jr. (Bridget) and Millard Brooks Sharp, all of Houston; eight grandchildren, Gene Bagwell, Billy Bagwell, Adam, Megan, Jessica and Caleb Sharp, Ashley Sackett, and Holly Mason; nine great-grandchildren, Taylor Bagwell, Stephen Rush, Jonathan Rush, Nathan Rush, Brytan Gargus, Tucker Sharp, Grady Roberts, Blakeley Miles and Lana Mason; one great-great-grandchild, Gavin Rush; and her sister, Frances Jackson of Sturgis.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Homer Flynt Sharp Sr.; one brother, George “Buddy” Seale; and one sister, Ruby Jones.
A complete obituary will be published in the Wednesday, Jan. 9, Chickasaw Journal.
Visitation will be from noon to 2 p.m. Saturday at Memorial Funeral Home in Houston.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Habitat now Fuller Center February 17, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Crosswalks needed February 16, 2017
- Family Resource Center offers services February 20, 2017
- HUES names Students of the Week February 21, 2017
- WIN Center offers iPhone class February 21, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Tidy up the Trail February 22, 2017
- “Dream Big” February 22, 2017
- Chieftains claim District February 22, 2017
- Wildcats roll out of district February 22, 2017
- One killed in wreck involving ambulance February 21, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago