Larry Tutor, Sr.
ECRU – Larry Dale Tutor Sr., 64, died Friday, Jan. 4, 2013, at his residence. He was born and raised in Randolph. He was a U.S. Army veteran. He was a loving father, grandfather and faithful friend.
Service is at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 8, at Tutor Memorial Funeral Home in Pontotoc, with Bro. Ronnie Owen officiating. Burial will be in the Guinn Cemetery.
He is survived by his sons, Larry Tutor Jr. of Ecru and Daniel Studler of Louisville, Ky.; five grandchildren, Seth Jones and Tyler Jones of Nettleton, and Everett, Stan Lee and Kelton Tutor of Ecru; two brothers, Kimball Tutor of Yantis, Texas and Tony Tutor of Springville; sister, Brenda Dillard of Ecru; and 12 nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his father, Loyd Tutor; mother, Jewel Tutor; brothers, Lynn and Dexter Tutor; and son, Phillip Studler.
Pallbearers will be Larry Tutor Jr., Daniel Studler, Allen Tutor, Ronnie Owen, James Mitchell and Chris Jones.
Visitation is 5 to 9 p.m. Monday and noon until service time Tuesday.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- HUES names Students of the Week February 21, 2017
- Gann named NFHS State Coach of Year February 24, 2017
- Teacher Academy February 24, 2017
- Hilltoppers are ready to roll February 24, 2017
- A Day Without Immigrants felt in Vardaman February 25, 2017
- Wildcats step up to the plate February 27, 2017
- College Day at HCTEC February 27, 2017
- Houlka moves forward with water works February 27, 2017
- Building a future with CET February 26, 2017
- WEDDING: Horn/Lluy February 26, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago