CALHOUN CITY – Clara Ruth Bollinger Crutchfield, 85, died Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013, at Calhoun County Health Service Nursing Home. She was born Aug. 19, 1927, in Calhoun County. She was a retired seamstress for Kellwood Company, where she worked for 40 years. She was a member of Grace Southern Baptist Church.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at Pryor Funeral Home Chapel in Calhoun City. The Rev. Carl Morris will officiate. Burial will follow in Crossroads Cemetery in Calhoun City.
Survivors include one daughter, Jean (Brooks) Kelley of Calhoun City; one son, Tony Crutchfield of Calhoun City; two sisters, Vivian Massey of Bruce and Ruby Faye Parker of Algoma; five grandchildren, Stephanie (John) Hitt, Charles White, Michael (Karen) Kelley, Natasha (Travis) Scott and Brad Crutchfield; nine great-grandchildren, J.J. Hitt, C.J. White, Kirkland Crutchfield, Randle Kelley, Seth Scott, Gabriel Scott, Jordyn Scott, Breana Crutchfield and Haley Crutchfield.
She was preceded in death by her husband, J.C. Crutchfield; her parents, Henery and Annie Black Bollinger; grandson, Curtis Crutchfield; two great-grandchildren; one sister, Marie Morgan; six brothers, Henery X.L. Bollinger, Maxie Bollinger, Watson Bollinger, Dero Bolllinger, Durane Bollinger and Laderl A. Bollinger.
Pallbearers will be J.J. Hitt, C.J. White, Charles White, Michael Kelley, John Hitt, Brad Crutchfield and Travis Scott.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- HUES names Students of the Week February 21, 2017
- Gann named NFHS State Coach of Year February 24, 2017
- Teacher Academy February 24, 2017
- Hilltoppers are ready to roll February 24, 2017
- A Day Without Immigrants felt in Vardaman February 25, 2017
- Wildcats step up to the plate February 27, 2017
- College Day at HCTEC February 27, 2017
- Houlka moves forward with water works February 27, 2017
- Building a future with CET February 26, 2017
- WEDDING: Horn/Lluy February 26, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago