HOUSTON – Miranda Michelle Seger, 32, died Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013, in Union County. She was born April 15, 1980, in New Albany. She worked as a cashier. She was a member of New Wine Fellowship and attended Hillcrest Church in New Albany.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Southern Funeral Chapel in Houston with Bro. Scott Free officiating. Burial will be in Wesley Chapel Cemetery in Chickasaw County.
She is survived by her parents, Jim Grant Rhynes and Charlotte Diane Foster Rhynes of New Albany; her fiancé, Shun Blansett of Houston; three children, Malachi Stone Seger of Blue Mountain, Lacy Jewel Blansett of Houston and William Dean Blansett of Houston; one brother, Robert Grant Rhynes of New Albany; and her grandmother, Charlotte Jewel Foster of Blue Springs.
She was preceded in death by her grandfather, Robert Wayne Foster, and one brother, Phillip Wayne Rhynes.
Visitation will be from noon to service time Saturday at the funeral home.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Houlka reviewing bids for new school September 19, 2016
- Flywheel to spin Friday, Saturday September 23, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Economic Fun September 23, 2016
- WEEK 6: High School Football Capsules September 23, 2016
- Shooting at Randolph Post Office under investigation September 23, 2016
- A place called Houston September 26, 2016
- Chickasaw County legislator was near New York terrorist attack September 26, 2016
- MDOC postpones strict visitation rules September 26, 2016
- HUES names Students of the Week September 25, 2016
- Houston to host WMU fall meeting September 25, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago