Chickasaw schools delays and closings
Calhoun County Schools have two hour delay this morning. Teachers report at 9:30.
Immanuel Christian School will start at 10 a.m. Staff report at 9:45 a.m.
Columbus Schools: Elementary starts at 9 a.m., Middle, High School, Alternative starts at 10 a.m. Buses will run at 9:15 a.m.
Lowndes County buses will run on two hour delay, 10 a.m.
Mississippi Women’s University starts at 10 a.m.
Oak Hill Academy, students report at 10 a.m., faculty reports at 9:30 a.m.
Oktibbeha County, classes 10 a.m., buses run at 8 a.m.
Pontotoc City Schools will have a two hour delay.
Starkville Academy starts at 10 a.m.
Starkville Christian starts at 10 a.m.
Starkville schools start at 10 a.m., Buses run at 9 a.m., Staff reports at 9:30 a.m.
Webster County Schools are closed.
Gov. Phil Bryant will delay the opening of state offices until 10 a.m. Thursday in the Jackson metro area because of possible icy conditions. Gov. Bryant has given agency heads the discretion to delay openings in other areas in central Mississippi that may have been impacted from heavy snow moving through the state. Further, Gov. Bryant has given agency heads discretion to determine whether key personnel in their agencies should report to work prior to 10 a.m., if so, to notify them accordingly.
Forecast from National Weather Service for TupeloThursday
TodayA 40 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
TonightMostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Houston FFA earns One Star Chapter award November 27, 2016
- Okolona airport lands grant December 1, 2016
- Okolona shines at Lighthouse Classic December 1, 2016
- Christmas parades are next week December 2, 2016
- Students chosen for Who’s Who at ICC December 2, 2016
- Turman, Archer inducted to Phi Kappa Phi December 3, 2016
- Una Thanksgiving December 3, 2016
- Houlka Thanksgiving December 3, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Religion, politics and my wife’s birthday December 3, 2016
- Hunter orange strictly enforced December 2, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago