GOLDEN – Frank Lee Hollimon, 55, died Friday, Jan. 18, 2013, at his residence in Itawamba Co. He was born Feb. 18, 1957, in Chickasaw County to Dillard Hollimon and Elaine Bunch Hollimon. He lived in the Red Bay/Golden area for over 35 years and was a graduate of Nursing School at ICC. He worked as an RN in various health care facilities over the years and his last employment was as nursing supervisor at Greenwood-Leflore Hospital before becoming disabled. He was a Baptist and his hobbies included reading, computers, raising flowers, especially orchids, and good conversation.
A celebration of life service will be at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday in the Okolona Chapel of Holland Funeral Directors with the Rev. Eric Boykin officiating. Private burial will follow in the Hollimon Family Plot at Oddfellows Cemetery.
Survivors include his best friend of over 30 years, Owen Burns of Golden; his aunts, Johnnie Hollimon of Okolona and Mary Perry of Cordova, Tenn.; his sister-in-law, Marti Hollimon of Tupelo; his nieces and nephews, Kara Hopson (Brett), Luke Hollimon (Kacie), Kala Stafford (Darren) and Hayden Eisenzimmer (Aaron); several great-nieces and nephews; and his remaining Bunch family relatives.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Dillard and Elaine; and his brother, Charlie Hollimon.
Pallbearers will be family and friends.
Visitation will be Tuesday from 10:30 a.m. to service only.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Houston FFA earns One Star Chapter award November 27, 2016
- Christmas parades are next week December 2, 2016
- Students chosen for Who’s Who at ICC December 2, 2016
- Dr. Willis named AAN Fellow December 2, 2016
- Hunter orange strictly enforced December 2, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Are schools worth fighting for? December 4, 2016
- Locals named ICC Foundation scholars December 4, 2016
- DAVID HORN: We the people have voted for change December 4, 2016
- REV. DARRICK WHITFIELD: How to be wise December 4, 2016
- Turman, Archer inducted to Phi Kappa Phi December 3, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago