GOLDEN – Frank Lee Hollimon, 55, died Friday, Jan. 18, 2013, at his residence in Itawamba Co. He was born Feb. 18, 1957, in Chickasaw County to Dillard Hollimon and Elaine Bunch Hollimon. He lived in the Red Bay/Golden area for over 35 years and was a graduate of Nursing School at ICC. He worked as an RN in various health care facilities over the years and his last employment was as nursing supervisor at Greenwood-Leflore Hospital before becoming disabled. He was a Baptist and his hobbies included reading, computers, raising flowers, especially orchids, and good conversation.
A celebration of life service will be at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday in the Okolona Chapel of Holland Funeral Directors with the Rev. Eric Boykin officiating. Private burial will follow in the Hollimon Family Plot at Oddfellows Cemetery.
Survivors include his best friend of over 30 years, Owen Burns of Golden; his aunts, Johnnie Hollimon of Okolona and Mary Perry of Cordova, Tenn.; his sister-in-law, Marti Hollimon of Tupelo; his nieces and nephews, Kara Hopson (Brett), Luke Hollimon (Kacie), Kala Stafford (Darren) and Hayden Eisenzimmer (Aaron); several great-nieces and nephews; and his remaining Bunch family relatives.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Dillard and Elaine; and his brother, Charlie Hollimon.
Pallbearers will be family and friends.
Visitation will be Tuesday from 10:30 a.m. to service only.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Okolona battles but nipped by Wolverines October 19, 2016
- WEDDING: Nichols/Moss October 23, 2016
- BIRTH: Kinsely Brooke Dodd October 23, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Lawmakers “examine” MAEP funding October 23, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: The killing of public education October 23, 2016
- Toppers ready for Noxubee October 25, 2016
- AP POLL: Mississippi High School Football Rankings, Oct. 25 October 25, 2016
- Collision kills two near Vardaman October 25, 2016
- MSU names Summer 2016 graduates October 25, 2016
- Smithville rolls over Vardaman October 25, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago