Harold R. Crocker
BRUCE – Harold Ray Crocker, 59, died Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013, at Calhoun Health Services Nursing Home in Calhoun City. He was born Sept. 22, 1953, in Bruce. He was retired from the U.S. Navy with more than 20 years of service. He was a member of Bruce First Baptist Church.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce with Dr. Daniel Hathorne officiating and Bro. Darrell Logan assisting. Burial will be in Bruce Cemetery.
He is survived by his mother, Corinne Bryant Crocker of Bruce; one brother, Glenn Crocker Jr. of Bruce; two sisters, Betty Marie Magee (Houston) of Byhalia and Margaret Ann Young (Joe) of Brandon, Fla.; three nephews, David Young, Dr. Dustin Inman and Brian Inman; and several great-nieces and great-nephews.
He was preceded in death by his father, Glenn Crocker.
Pallbearers will be Keith Bloodworth, Don Bryant, Jeff Bryant, Charles Herring, Paul Hurst, Harvey Longest, Kenny Murphree and Robert Edward Oakley.
Honorary pallbearers will be Joe Akins, Jim Beckett, Hollis V. Bryant, Jerry Fred Bryant, Kyle Clark, Robert Lee Logan, Dr. Bruce Longest, Tom Longest, A.D. Spratlin, A.H. Ward and Dr. Willie Wells.
Visitation will be from noon to 2 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- HUES names Students of the Week February 21, 2017
- Gann named NFHS State Coach of Year February 24, 2017
- Teacher Academy February 24, 2017
- Hilltoppers are ready to roll February 24, 2017
- A Day Without Immigrants felt in Vardaman February 25, 2017
- Wildcats step up to the plate February 27, 2017
- College Day at HCTEC February 27, 2017
- Houlka moves forward with water works February 27, 2017
- Building a future with CET February 26, 2017
- WEDDING: Horn/Lluy February 26, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago