EGGVILLE – Dina Mann, 65, died Friday, Feb. 8, 2013, at her home. She was born Aug. 29, 1947, in Red Bay, Ala. to Rather and Stella Petree. She was a member of Oak Ridge Christian Church for more than 40 years. She, along with her son and his wife, owned and operated Centerville Fish and Steak House. She loved traveling, talking on the phone and greeting the customers in the restaurant, but her greatest joy was taking care of her family whom she loved very much. She will be greatly missed by those that knew and loved her.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Monday at Oak Ridge Christian Church with Bro. Dale Carr and Bro. Anthony Pierce officiating. Burial will be in Crossroads Cemetery. Lee Memorial Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.
Survivors include her husband, Jimmy Mann of Eggville; one daughter, Tammy Miller of Eggville; one son, Brad Mann (Tana) of Eggville; two sisters, Nellie Autrey (Guy) of Okolona and Carol Branson (Buddy) of Memphis, Tenn.; four grandchildren, Courtney Rooker (Allen) of Saltillo, Jordan Mann, Colton Miller and Taylor Miller, all of Eggville; and several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a son, Kevin Mann; one sister, Margaret Page; and one brother David Petree.
Pallbearers will be Jerry Scruggs, Ben Hardin, Johnny Dye, Franklin Jaggers, Jason Jaggers and Wade Nanney. Honorary pallbearers will be all Sanctuary Hospice Nurses and Chaplin Earl McAnally.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Sanctuary Hospice House.
Visitation is 5 to 9 p.m. today and noon until service time Monday, all at the church.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Learning to smile forever July 19, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Real men rise above the status quo July 23, 2016
- Please clean up the Carnegie Library July 23, 2016
- Getting a good start at school July 24, 2016
- ETHAN TURNER: A note to the fans July 26, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- Shearer-Richardson announces expansion July 25, 2016
- Authorities seek suspects in two shootings July 25, 2016
- Fire burns Thorn home Sunday July 25, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago