OKOLONA – Carrie Moore, 73, died Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, in Racine, Wis. She was born Jan. 15, 1940, in Pontotoc to John and Clara Black. She served as a Jehovah Witness for over 40 years. In May 4, 1992, she united in Holy wedlock to the late Charles Moore. She enjoyed worshiping Jehovah, thrift stores, cooking, yard sales and spending quality time with her family.
Service will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Agnew and Sons Funeral Home in Verona, with discourse by Elder Elliott Hall.
Survivors include, two sons, Freddie (Linda) Hatchett and Lee Coleman; three daughters, Clara (Joe) Peet of Tupelo, Sharlene (Vernell) Carr and Carolyn Lynn; five stepchildren, Charles (Christine) Moore, Bennie (Cherrie) Moore, Sharon (Billy) Harris, Frankie Moore and Anthony (Sonya) Moore; 18 grandchildren; 31 great-grandchildren; two great-great-grandchildren; two sisters, Minnie (Charlie) Shelley of Sherman and Clara Hill of Saltillo; and a host of other relatives.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Charles Moore; two brothers, Edward Hurd and Jessie Black; one son, Johnny B. Hatchett; and one son in-law Dennis Lynn.
Visitation is noon to 2 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- EDITORIAL: Demanding excellence October 20, 2016
- BREAST CANCER: Know your foe October 24, 2016
- Houston seeks to improve attendance October 24, 2016
- Signs are illegal in rights-of-way October 25, 2016
- Smithville rolls over Vardaman October 25, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Red Ribbon Week October 26, 2016
- Art in the Park is Thursday October 26, 2016
- Red Ribbon Week October 26, 2016
- Houlka fights to end against Biggersville October 26, 2016
- Lady Toppers close successful season October 26, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago