He was retired from Franklin Corporation where he had held many jobs. He was a member of Shiloh Baptist Church but had attended First Baptist in Houlka with his family. He enjoyed bird hunting, fishing, watching sports and playing dominoes. He was a member of the Houlka Lions Club.
Funeral services are at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 20 at the First Baptist Church in Houlka with Rev. David Blackwell and Rev. Jonathan Childress officiating. Burial will follow at Rose Hill Cemetery in Houlka.
He is survived by his children, Terri Turner (Garry) of Houlka, Loyd Warren, Jr. (Alisha) of Houlka, Roger Warren (Chandra) of Houlka; his 14 grandchildren, Natalie Mirtich (John), Tanna Coleman (Jeremy), Gerren Turner (Stephanie), Mallori Williams, Hannah Warren, Kennedy Warren, Ry Warren, Weston Warren, Bethany Warren, Bailey Warren, Sarah Green (Brent), Stephen Simmons, Chris Farley, Lauren Burgess (Lee); his 10 great grandchildren, Carter, Chloe, Colin, Abella, Max, Ava, Jase, Colby, Teagen, Ayden; his sisters-in-law, Jo Rowland (Stan) of New Albany, Grace Reeder Lyon (Bill) of New Albany; and his brother-in-law, Charlie Reeder of Tupelo.
He is preceded in death by his parents, Frank and Irene Warren Helms, his wife, Ellese Warren, and his brother, Kenneth Warren.
Pallbearers are Roger Griffin, Jerald Harmon, Mike Ford, Ken Warren, Jack Hurst, George Bailey, Gary Reeder and Randy Reeder.
Visitation is Tuesday, at the First Baptist Church in Houlka from 5 until 8 p.m.
Friends and family may sign the online register book at houstonfuneralhomems.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Houlka to take bids for new school August 19, 2016
- Crime victims get $3.7 million in compensation August 23, 2016
- Okolona man in custody after high speed chase August 23, 2016
- Houlka buys body cams for PD August 24, 2016
- Lady Hilltoppers down East Webster, 2-1 August 24, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: A quick look around town August 25, 2016
- Lady Hilltoppers struggle at plate August 25, 2016
- Pontotoc rains on Houston August 25, 2016
- MBN makes drug arrest August 25, 2016
- County fire ratings drop August 25, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago