He was retired from Franklin Corporation where he had held many jobs. He was a member of Shiloh Baptist Church but had attended First Baptist in Houlka with his family. He enjoyed bird hunting, fishing, watching sports and playing dominoes. He was a member of the Houlka Lions Club.
Funeral services are at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 20 at the First Baptist Church in Houlka with Rev. David Blackwell and Rev. Jonathan Childress officiating. Burial will follow at Rose Hill Cemetery in Houlka.
He is survived by his children, Terri Turner (Garry) of Houlka, Loyd Warren, Jr. (Alisha) of Houlka, Roger Warren (Chandra) of Houlka; his 14 grandchildren, Natalie Mirtich (John), Tanna Coleman (Jeremy), Gerren Turner (Stephanie), Mallori Williams, Hannah Warren, Kennedy Warren, Ry Warren, Weston Warren, Bethany Warren, Bailey Warren, Sarah Green (Brent), Stephen Simmons, Chris Farley, Lauren Burgess (Lee); his 10 great grandchildren, Carter, Chloe, Colin, Abella, Max, Ava, Jase, Colby, Teagen, Ayden; his sisters-in-law, Jo Rowland (Stan) of New Albany, Grace Reeder Lyon (Bill) of New Albany; and his brother-in-law, Charlie Reeder of Tupelo.
He is preceded in death by his parents, Frank and Irene Warren Helms, his wife, Ellese Warren, and his brother, Kenneth Warren.
Pallbearers are Roger Griffin, Jerald Harmon, Mike Ford, Ken Warren, Jack Hurst, George Bailey, Gary Reeder and Randy Reeder.
Visitation is Tuesday, at the First Baptist Church in Houlka from 5 until 8 p.m.
Friends and family may sign the online register book at houstonfuneralhomems.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Samford names Herrod to Dean’s List July 20, 2016
- Fire burns Thorn home Sunday July 25, 2016
- Authorities seek suspects in two shootings July 25, 2016
- Shearer-Richardson announces expansion July 25, 2016
- ICC valedictorian, salutatorian scholars named. July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Solar racers make us Houston proud July 27, 2016
- Dr. Darrick Whitfield: Don’t be a slacker! July 27, 2016
- Sundancer finishes first, again July 27, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago