CALHOUN CITY – Sarah R. Helms, 71, died Tuesday, March 5, 2013, at Calhoun Health Service Nursing Home. She was born March 24, 1941, in Brookhaven. She was a homemaker and a member of Calhoun City First Baptist Church.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at Pryor Funeral Home Chapel in Calhoun City with the Rev. Robert Alexander officiating. Burial will be in Spring Hill Cemetery in Calhoun City.
Survivors include a special friend, Dot Hardin; three daughters, Tammy Ruth Little, Ellen Mae and Billie Jean; and two sons, James Marty Case and Alfred Ray Case.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Billy D. Helms; and her parents, Paul Hoslea Farmer and Ella Vera Brooms Farmer.
Pallbearers will be Daniel Lee, Woody Jones, Hal Reese Jr., Barney Wade, Henry Lackey and David Spivey.
A complete obituary will be published in the Wednesday, March 13, Chickasaw Journal.
Visitation will be from noon to 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- EDITORIAL: Demanding excellence October 20, 2016
- BREAST CANCER: Know your foe October 24, 2016
- Houston seeks to improve attendance October 24, 2016
- Signs are illegal in rights-of-way October 25, 2016
- Smithville rolls over Vardaman October 25, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Red Ribbon Week October 26, 2016
- Art in the Park is Thursday October 26, 2016
- Red Ribbon Week October 26, 2016
- Houlka fights to end against Biggersville October 26, 2016
- Lady Toppers close successful season October 26, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago