HOULKA – William Paul Alexander, 66, died Wednesday, March 6, 2013. He was born Oct. 3, 1946, in Chickasaw County to Mark and Silvia Alexander.
He married Mary Frances Sims on Nov. 22, 1997. He was a retired employee of Action in Pontotoc and a member of Schooner Valley Baptist Church. He was a loving husband, father, brother, papa and friend. He was a great Christian men with a loving smile and heart who was loved by all who met him. He loved his dog, Bob.
Services will be at 3 p.m. Friday at Southern Funeral Chapel with Bro. Brian Gann and Bro. Scott Broughton officiating. Burial will be in Pheba Cemetery in Clay County.
Survivors include his wife, Mary Frances Alexander of Houlka; five children: Karen Alexander of Pontotoc, Cynthia Moss (Ken) of Pontotoc, Erica Krogmann (Heath) of England, Lamar Bigham of Maben and Nicholas Bigham (Amanda) of Maben; one brother Donald Alexander (Peggy) of Houlka; two sisters Ruth Hall (David) of Pontotoc and Darthie Galloway (Harlan) of Houlka; 14 grandchildren, Cedric Alexander, Christopher and Damien Murphy, Kendra and Hannah Moss, Kristian, Eli, Abby, Lila and Anna Bigham, Ty Freeman, and Summerlee, Kara, and Asher Krogmann; his father-in-law, Dan Sims, his mother-in-law, Marie Landon; many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Pallbearers will be David Hall, Harlan Galloway, Grant Galloway, Blake Galloway, Keith Alexander and Mark Hall.
Visitation will be from 1 p.m. to service time Friday.
A complete obituary will be published in the Wednesday, March 13, Chickasaw Journal.
Online condolences may be made at www.southernfuneralchapel.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Dendy’s named Man, Woman of the Year July 17, 2016
- Nabors named top home improvement store in state July 18, 2016
- Tiny Houses July 16, 2016
- Solar Team trekking north in Solar Challenge 2016 July 21, 2016
- Houston’s Kinard honored by PTK July 21, 2016
- Please clean up the Carnegie Library July 23, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Real men rise above the status quo July 23, 2016
- Homegrown and Houston proud July 23, 2016
- ICC registration underway July 22, 2016
- Hebron honors hoop champions July 22, 2016
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- LindaWando390: Valuable article , Speaking of which , if one has ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago