HOUSTON – James Timothy “Tim” Gann, 52, died Thursday, March 21, 2013. He was born March 3, 1961, in Chickasaw County to James Austin Gann and Deloise Ann Whitt Gann. He was an avid hunter and outdoorsman. He was a former truck driver. He was a member of Arbor Grove Baptist Church.
Service will be at 4 p.m. Saturday at Memorial Funeral Home in Houston with Bro. Randy Rinehart officiating. Memorial Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.
He is survived by his wife, Shelia Gann of Houston; one daughter, Jennifer Smith (Ben) of Lafayette, La.; two granddaughters, Adriana and Gabriella Smith of Lafayette, La.; his father, James Austin Gann of Houston; one sister, Sandy Gann Holm (Mike) of Monticello, Fla.; one brother, Wes Gann of Houston; and nieces and nephews, Ethan Gann of Pontotoc, Gracie Gann of Houston, Bailey Gann of New Albany, Dayne Parker (Jenna), Bradley and Brandon Holm of Monticello, Fla.
He is preceded in death by his mother, Deloise Ann Whitt Gann; his grandparents, Miles and Dorothy Gann, and Allie and Mattie Whitt; and one uncle, Kenneth Gann.
Honorary pallbearers will be Bradley Holm, Brandon Holm, Dayne Parker, Brandon Lofton, Adam Lofton, Erick Lofton, Jerry Foster, Steve Holladay and Danny Sullivan.
Visitation will be from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday at Memorial Funeral Home.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to America Diabetes Association or Mississippi Kidney Foundation.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Houston considers summer street projects January 13, 2017
- Houston truck driver killed in Jackson crash January 17, 2017
- Okolona man charged in Amory armed robbery January 17, 2017
- Houlka sweeps Rams to start division play January 18, 2017
- Chieftains roll Green Wave January 18, 2017
- ICC hosts Leadoff Banquet January 19, 2017
- Houlka mourns death of former mayor January 19, 2017
- Qualifying begins for city elections January 19, 2017
- Man jumps from Houston Airport tower January 19, 2017
- Body found in Chickasaw County January 19, 2017
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago