POTTS CAMP – Jacky Wayne Butler, 52, died Wednesday, March 27, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. He was born Oct. 26, 1960, in New Albany to William Ezra Butler and Louise Hale Butler.
He was a welding supervisor. He loved cooking out and doing things for others.
Services will be at 3 p.m. Saturday at the United Funeral Service Chapel with the Rev. Steve Wilson and the Rev. Tim Hall officiating. Burial will be in the Enterprise Cemetery. United Funeral Service in New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
He is survived by his parents, William Ezra Butler and Louise Butler of Myrtle; his wife, Rhonda Butler of Potts Camp; a daughter, Charity Butler of Okolona; two stepdaughters, Kristy Barnes (Mac) of Ripley and Amanda Roberds of Myrtle; a son, Jeff Butler (Ashley) of Blue Mountain; a stepson, Chris Roberds of New Albany; five sisters, Judy Peters (Nicolas) of Jackson, Tenn., Amy Kiddy (Mike), Brenda Cook (Mitchell), Debra Jumper (Allen) and Sharon Allred (Mike) all of Myrtle; five brothers, Mike Butler (Kim) of Franklin, Tenn., James Butler (Dora) of Myrtle, Roger Butler (Debi) of Potts Camp, Robert Butler (Tracy) of Etta and Hugh Butler (Betty) of Myrtle; two grandchildren and four stepgrandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a brother, Mitchell Lee Butler.
Pallbearers will be Anthony Pickens, Bubba Butler, Willie Butler, Mickey Butler, Chauncy Butler, Michael Butler, David Michael Kiddy, Justin Butler and Cody Freeman.
Honorary pallbearers will be Billy Willard, David Farr, William Carpenter, Wilburn Hale, Gerald Hale, Raymond Chism, Willie Stanford and Joe McDonald.
Visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. For online condolences visit unitedfuneralservice.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Getting a good start at school July 24, 2016
- Sundancer finishes first, again July 27, 2016
- Dr. Darrick Whitfield: Don’t be a slacker! July 27, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Solar racers make us Houston proud July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- Tending to business July 30, 2016
- Praying for peace and unity July 30, 2016
- Okolona trustees approve summer programs July 29, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago