HOUSTON – Vickie Renna Coleman Black, 49, died Monday, April 1, 2013. She was born Dec. 12, 1963, in Chickasaw County to David Wayne Coleman and Barbara Anne Dye Sims. She was a member of Parkway Baptist Church. She was employed at Wal-Mart for 30 years.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Parkway Baptist Church with Bro. Randy Rinehart officiating. Burial will be at Wesley Chapel Cemetery. Memorial Funeral Home of Houston is in charge of the arrangements.
She is survived by her husband, Jerry Dean Black of Houston; one daughter, Jessica Renna Long (Andrew) of Thorn; two grandchildren, Dylan and Alec Long of Thorn; Her father, David Wayne Coleman (Elaine) of Houlka; her mother, Barbara Ann Dye Sims (David) of Thorn; two sisters, Pamela Stahl (Mark) of Smithville and Sonia Fuller (Paul) of Houlka; four brothers, Kenneth Coleman (Angie) of Houlka, Shane Coleman of Houlka, Brad Coleman (Heather) of Montpeiler and Jeremey Coleman (Mendy) of Houston.
She was preceded in death by two brothers, Doug Coleman and Nate Sims; and one nephew, Peyton Sims.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Memorial Funeral Home. The body will lie in repose one hour prior to service time.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Holiday crisis, again? November 26, 2016
- Community gives thanks December 1, 2016
- HUES names Students of the Week December 1, 2016
- Okolona airport lands grant December 1, 2016
- Okolona shines at Lighthouse Classic December 1, 2016
- Una Thanksgiving December 3, 2016
- Houlka Thanksgiving December 3, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Religion, politics and my wife’s birthday December 3, 2016
- Hunter orange strictly enforced December 2, 2016
- Dr. Willis named AAN Fellow December 2, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago