HOUSTON – Vickie Renna Coleman Black, 49, died Monday, April 1, 2013. She was born Dec. 12, 1963, in Chickasaw County to David Wayne Coleman and Barbara Anne Dye Sims. She was a member of Parkway Baptist Church. She was employed at Wal-Mart for 30 years.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Parkway Baptist Church with Bro. Randy Rinehart officiating. Burial will be at Wesley Chapel Cemetery. Memorial Funeral Home of Houston is in charge of the arrangements.
She is survived by her husband, Jerry Dean Black of Houston; one daughter, Jessica Renna Long (Andrew) of Thorn; two grandchildren, Dylan and Alec Long of Thorn; Her father, David Wayne Coleman (Elaine) of Houlka; her mother, Barbara Ann Dye Sims (David) of Thorn; two sisters, Pamela Stahl (Mark) of Smithville and Sonia Fuller (Paul) of Houlka; four brothers, Kenneth Coleman (Angie) of Houlka, Shane Coleman of Houlka, Brad Coleman (Heather) of Montpeiler and Jeremey Coleman (Mendy) of Houston.
She was preceded in death by two brothers, Doug Coleman and Nate Sims; and one nephew, Peyton Sims.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Memorial Funeral Home. The body will lie in repose one hour prior to service time.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Deputies tase suspect in shots fired call October 15, 2016
- Lady Toppers take first round October 19, 2016
- Few storms, small hail expected tonight and Thursday October 19, 2016
- Calhoun County man dies after Tuesday night shooting October 19, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Demanding excellence October 20, 2016
- Houlka hosts senior assembly October 22, 2016
- WEEK 10: High School Football Scores October 22, 2016
- What color is homelessness? October 22, 2016
- POLICE ROUNDUP: Charges upgraded following fatal accident October 21, 2016
- WEEK 10: High School Football Previews October 21, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago