HOUSTON – Debra Cook, died Sunday, April 21, 2013. She was born April 19, 1953, in Houston to John Brassfield and Bobbie Mae Dotson Brassfield. She was a homemaker and affiliated with the Nazarene Church.
Services are at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Southern Funeral Chapel in Houston, with Bro. Scott Samuell officiating. Burial is at Wesley Chapel Cemetery.
Survivors are her husband, Ronnie Cook; one daughter, Michelle Russel (Sam) of Houlka; one son, Jason Cook (Carrie) of Ridgeland; her grandchildren, Jack Russell, Sean Russell, Ty Russell, Michael Keith, Katie Cook, Olivia Cook and Sam Cook; several great-grandchildren; two brothers, Charles Brassfield and Warren Brassfield; and three sisters, JoAnn Brassfield, Kathy Easley and Stella Kilgore.
Preceded in death by her parents, John and Bobbie Mae Brassfield; and one sister, Brenda Lancaster.
Pallbearers will be Josh Russell, Sean Russell, Ty Russell, Chris Lancaster, Richie Lancaster and Johnny Kilgore.
Visitation is 9 to 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
For online condolences, www.southernfuneralchapel.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Man falls from Houston Airport tower January 19, 2017
- HISD refines drug testing policy January 20, 2017
- GLENN MOLLETTE: It’s 2017, get to work January 14, 2017
- 4-H Promotion Day is Thursday. January 18, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Who deserves your vote? January 19, 2017
- Area crappie gathering in big schools. January 21, 2017
- TONY COOK: Let’s pray for our schools January 21, 2017
- ICC Fall graduates named January 21, 2017
- Wilson stepping down at East Webster January 20, 2017
- FLOYD INGRAM: Time for a change January 20, 2017
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago