WEST POINT – Jean Jones Clardy, 58, passed away on Friday, April 19, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. She was born Oct. 16, 1954, in Oktibbeha County to Gloria Tyler Wells and Oneal Jones. She was a waitress working for the Tin Lizzie, Main Street Market, the Windmill and Moore’s restaurants. She was of the Baptist faith. She married Terrell Mannon Clardy on March 19, 1969.
A graveside gathering will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at McPherson Cemetery with Bro. Jim Sallee officiating. Calvert Funeral Home of West Point was entrusted with primary arrangements.
Survivors include her husband, Mannon Clardy; two daughters, Angel Brand (Ricky) and Nikki Hightower (Jimmy), all of West Point; six grandchildren, Jessica Parker, Drake Parker, Jacob Hawkins, Matt Brand, Brenna Collier and John Eaves; two sisters, Rose Adkisson of West Point and Renee Wilson of Cedar Bluff; a stepsister, Amy Dees of Columbus; one brother, Dennis Jones of Cedar Bluff.
Friends and family will gather at the graveside at 10:45 a.m. Thursday.
Friends may leave an online condolence at www.calvertfuneralhome.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Man falls from Houston Airport tower January 19, 2017
- HISD refines drug testing policy January 20, 2017
- Houlka mourns death of former mayor January 19, 2017
- ICC hosts Leadoff Banquet January 19, 2017
- FLOYD INGRAM: Time for a change January 20, 2017
- Okolona commends fire department January 23, 2017
- Never to be forgotten January 22, 2017
- WEDDING: Darphin/Brand January 22, 2017
- Area crappie gathering in big schools. January 21, 2017
- TONY COOK: Let’s pray for our schools January 21, 2017
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago