Magazine in this week’s Chickasaw Journal
It may be the finest product the Chickasaw Journal publishes, it certainly is the most polished.
“Come Home to Chickasaw County,” a magazine produced by your hometown newspaper, can be found inside this week’s edition of the Chickasaw Journal.
The cover shows a few of those things we cherish so much in this community – spring, a rural lifestyle and an appreciation for nature’s beauty. The magazine itself features complete information on our county, stories on our community and advertisements from the prominent businesses, industries, organizations and individuals in our separate towns.
This product is perfect for the office of your business and highlights some of the major accomplishments of Chickasaw County residents, our art and festivals and the towns where we live and raise families.
The magazine is printed on high-quality coated paper and will fit on any coffee-table in any home and is the ideal way to tell visitors how proud you are of Chickasaw County.
So flip through your hometown magazine, carry it with you this summer to show relatives what we have in Chickasaw County and hand it to business clients who call on your company.
If you want additional copies, please stop by our office at 225 East Madison Street during regular business hours.
We at the Chickasaw Journal are proud of this magazine and hope it tells others how proud we all are of this place we call home.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Doing the most for your dog February 12, 2017
- McMullen signs with Blue Mountain February 16, 2017
- HHS and Community Choir to sing February 16, 2017
- City candidates face March 3 deadline February 17, 2017
- Habitat now Fuller Center February 17, 2017
- WEDDING: Kelly/Moore February 19, 2017
- Turkey harvest reporting planned for spring February 18, 2017
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Americans need help fast February 18, 2017
- Deputies make several drug arrests February 18, 2017
- Semper Fidelis February 17, 2017
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago