BIRTH: Jersi Lynn Greer
Christopher “Kipper” and Jeri-Laken Greer of Big Creek are proud to announce the arrival of their daughter, Jersi Lynn Greer.
Jersi was born Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 5:58 a.m. at the Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. She weighed 5-pounds, 7-ounces and was 17-inches long.
Grandparents sharing the honor are Gene and Liz Alexander of Big Creek, JoJo Greer and Sherry Jones of Grenada and Max Starnes and the late Shelly Starnes of Hanceville, Ala.
Great grandparents are Ralph and Sue Martin of Big Creek, Bill and Linda Alexander of Vardaman, Chiyoko Greer of Grenada and the late Patricia Alexander and Doc Greer.
Jersi is blessed to have her great–great grandmother, Mrs. Laudrey Alexander of Vardaman. She is the first-born of the fifth generation for Mrs. Laudrey Alexander.
Jersi is also welcomed by her Aunt Nikki Starnes, Aunt Jayla Greer, Uncle Justin Greer, Aunt Jennah Neathery, and Uncle Brad Neathery.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Habitat now Fuller Center February 17, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Crosswalks needed February 16, 2017
- HUES names Students of the Week February 21, 2017
- WIN Center offers iPhone class February 21, 2017
- ICC names Adult Learner scholars February 21, 2017
- Correctional Facility revenue reviewed February 23, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Tidy up the Trail February 22, 2017
- “Dream Big” February 22, 2017
- Chieftains claim District February 22, 2017
- Wildcats roll out of district February 22, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago