WEST POINT – Margaret Bratton, 55, passed away Friday, May 24, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. She was born Dec. 20, 1957, in Lee County, to Martha Stephens and Marion Bratton Jr
She was a graduate of West Point High School and an employee of the city of West Point. She will always be remembered for her work in Sally Kate Winters Park and the Kitty Dill Memorial Parkway, helping to keep downtown West Point beautiful.
Memorial services will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Robinson Funeral Home Chapel with the Rev. Dale Funderburg, the Rev. John Kellogg and the Rev. R.C. Bryan officiating.
She is survived by brothers, Marion Bratton III (Emily) of West Point and Marc Bratton of Caledonia; sisters, Lisa Rhea (Roger) of West Point and Marilyn Searcy (Don) of West Point; five nieces and nephews, Allison Carter (Chris), Tyler Bratton (Bree), Megan Searcy, Brittany Rhea and Roger Rhea Jr.; and a great-niece, Catherine Tyler Carter.
Memorial may be made to Sally Kate Winters Memorial Children’s Home PO Box 1233 West Point, MS 39773.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Habitat now Fuller Center February 17, 2017
- ETHAN TURNER: Bulldogs, Rebels fill the gaps February 14, 2017
- Turkey harvest reporting planned for spring February 18, 2017
- WEDDING: Kelly/Moore February 19, 2017
- BIRTH: Easton Rhett Dendy February 19, 2017
- Sirens to go off Wednesday for statwide tornado drill February 21, 2017
- ICC names Adult Learner scholars February 21, 2017
- WIN Center offers iPhone class February 21, 2017
- HUES names Students of the Week February 21, 2017
- Family Resource Center offers services February 20, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago