WEST POINT – Margaret Bratton, 55, passed away Friday, May 24, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. She was born Dec. 20, 1957, in Lee County, to Martha Stephens and Marion Bratton Jr
She was a graduate of West Point High School and an employee of the city of West Point. She will always be remembered for her work in Sally Kate Winters Park and the Kitty Dill Memorial Parkway, helping to keep downtown West Point beautiful.
Memorial services will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Robinson Funeral Home Chapel with the Rev. Dale Funderburg, the Rev. John Kellogg and the Rev. R.C. Bryan officiating.
She is survived by brothers, Marion Bratton III (Emily) of West Point and Marc Bratton of Caledonia; sisters, Lisa Rhea (Roger) of West Point and Marilyn Searcy (Don) of West Point; five nieces and nephews, Allison Carter (Chris), Tyler Bratton (Bree), Megan Searcy, Brittany Rhea and Roger Rhea Jr.; and a great-niece, Catherine Tyler Carter.
Memorial may be made to Sally Kate Winters Memorial Children’s Home PO Box 1233 West Point, MS 39773.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Support for Solar Car July 22, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- ETHAN TURNER: A note to the fans July 26, 2016
- Weston Reed Foundation to offer free physicals July 26, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- ICC valedictorian, salutatorian scholars named. July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Solar racers make us Houston proud July 27, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago