OKOLONA – Hattie Nabors, 77, died Tuesday, May 28, 2013, at Gilmore Memorial Hospital in Amory. She was born July 11, 1935, to the late Walter McClendon and Reverta King McClendon.
She was a former member of Zion Spring and a member of the Clark Chapel Church. She was a former employee of Indian Creek Apparel.
Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Okolona High School Gymnasium. The Rev. Larry Shannon will officiate. Burial will be in Zion Spring Cemetery. Williams Memorial of Okolona is in charge of the arrangements.
Survivors include seven daughters, Aline Robertson (Willie) of Aberdeen, Dora Berry and Tyra, both of Tupelo, Patricia Stevens (Jessie), Toni Moore (Bennett), Tammy Nabors, all of Okolona, Tracey Johnson (Theodore) of Bellwood, Ill.; three sons, George Nabors (Gretta) of Fullerton, Calif., Willie Nabors of Okolona, and John Nabors and Shelia of Tupelo; one sister, Myrtice Johnson of Aberdeen; 36 grandchildren; 39 great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her daughter, Leslie Nabors.
Visitation will be from 3 to 6 p.m. Friday with a wake from 6 to 7 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Deputies tase suspect in shots fired call October 15, 2016
- Okolona battles but nipped by Wolverines October 19, 2016
- PREP ROUNDUP: Vardaman, Houlka, Louisville, Pontotoc October 19, 2016
- Lady Toppers take first round October 19, 2016
- Few storms, small hail expected tonight and Thursday October 19, 2016
- POLICE ROUNDUP: Charges upgraded following fatal accident October 21, 2016
- WEEK 10: High School Football Previews October 21, 2016
- Pilot Club to host pageant October 21, 2016
- Houlka reviews preliminary test scores October 21, 2016
- Number 8! October 20, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago