August trial set for man in cocaine case
OXFORD — A federal judge has scheduled an August trial for a man charged with 10 counts of distributing cocaine in Clay and Chickasaw counties.
The indictment in the case charges Jamel Banks with distributing the drug on numerous occasions from July to October in 2011. The amounts he’s charged with selling on different occasions range from six grams to more than 28 grams.
He was indicted October 25. He pleaded not guilty in February.
The trial is scheduled for Aug. 19 in U.S. District Court in Oxford.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Habitat now Fuller Center February 17, 2017
- Houston drops two to Noxubee February 15, 2017
- BIRTH: Easton Rhett Dendy February 19, 2017
- BIRTH: Swayze Jo Flora February 19, 2017
- County ponders TRPDD alliance February 20, 2017
- One killed in wreck involving ambulance February 21, 2017
- Chickasaw man injured in Shannon wreck February 21, 2017
- Sirens to go off Wednesday for statwide tornado drill February 21, 2017
- ICC names Adult Learner scholars February 21, 2017
- WIN Center offers iPhone class February 21, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago