WREN – Glen Allen Nicholson, 24, died unexpectedly Monday, July 1, 2013, in Coldwater. He was born March 8, 1989, in Tupelo to Darel Nicholson and Jennifer Rosentreter Nicholson of Wren. A lifelong resident of the Wren community, he attended school in Amory and then Nettleton. Before becoming disabled he enjoyed driving the combine and working on the family farm. He loved spending time with his children, playing video games, and going on mission trips. He attended Palestine Baptist Church.
A celebration of life service will be at 11 a.m., Wednesday, July 3, at Nettleton Chapel of Holland Funeral Directors with the Rev. Mark Hoover and the Rev. Dennis Smithey officiating. A private family graveside service will follow in Wren Cemetery. Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today and from 10 a.m. to service time Wednesday.
Survivors include his parents, Darel and Jennifer Nicholson of Wren; his children, Jacob Nicholson and Claire Hunsucker, both of Smithville; sister, Kimberly Nicholson of Nettleton; grandparents, Mavis and Billy Riggs of Nettleton; aunts, Susan Hughes (Mark) of Wren, Janet Ballard (Charles) of Wren, Linda Adams (Richard) of Amory and Angel Gillentine (Roy) of Becker; uncle, Chris Herndon (Melissa) of Nettleton; and a host of nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Adolph and June Rosentreter, and uncle, Eddie Rosentreter.
Condolences may be emailed to email@example.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- FSA offers livestock forage disaster relief October 14, 2016
- AP PREP POLL: Houston ranked No. 2 in 4A, Pontotoc No. 3 October 18, 2016
- Former Miss. state senator Irb Benjamin pleads guilty to bribery October 18, 2016
- Okolona battles but nipped by Wolverines October 19, 2016
- PREP ROUNDUP: Vardaman, Houlka, Louisville, Pontotoc October 19, 2016
- WEEK 10: High School Football Previews October 21, 2016
- Pilot Club to host pageant October 21, 2016
- Houlka reviews preliminary test scores October 21, 2016
- Number 8! October 20, 2016
- Fall Fun and Games Day is Friday October 20, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago