WREN – Glen Allen Nicholson, 24, died unexpectedly Monday, July 1, 2013, in Coldwater. He was born March 8, 1989, in Tupelo to Darel Nicholson and Jennifer Rosentreter Nicholson of Wren. A lifelong resident of the Wren community, he attended school in Amory and then Nettleton. Before becoming disabled he enjoyed driving the combine and working on the family farm. He loved spending time with his children, playing video games, and going on mission trips. He attended Palestine Baptist Church.
A celebration of life service will be at 11 a.m., Wednesday, July 3, at Nettleton Chapel of Holland Funeral Directors with the Rev. Mark Hoover and the Rev. Dennis Smithey officiating. A private family graveside service will follow in Wren Cemetery. Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today and from 10 a.m. to service time Wednesday.
Survivors include his parents, Darel and Jennifer Nicholson of Wren; his children, Jacob Nicholson and Claire Hunsucker, both of Smithville; sister, Kimberly Nicholson of Nettleton; grandparents, Mavis and Billy Riggs of Nettleton; aunts, Susan Hughes (Mark) of Wren, Janet Ballard (Charles) of Wren, Linda Adams (Richard) of Amory and Angel Gillentine (Roy) of Becker; uncle, Chris Herndon (Melissa) of Nettleton; and a host of nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Adolph and June Rosentreter, and uncle, Eddie Rosentreter.
Condolences may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Houston FFA March 16, 2017
- FLOYD INGRAM: Busy as a bee March 20, 2017
- Jobless rate up in January March 20, 2017
- Local artist on display at ICC March 20, 2017
- HHS Student of the Month March 20, 2017
- EDITORIAL Severe Weather Awareness Week March 23, 2017
- NMMC offers weight loss for state employees March 22, 2017
- Two arrested, charged in Clay County murders March 22, 2017
- McQuary throws in SEC tilt March 22, 2017
- Extra Innings! March 22, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago