HOUSTON – Loyd Loranzie Williams, 76, died Sunday, July 7, 2013, at his home in Houston. He was born April 2, 1937, in Montevista to Jack Loranzie Williams and Ella Mae Crowley Williams.
He was a retired produce seller and truck driver for Rea Construction. He was an Army veteran of Vietnam, serving in Germany. He was a member of Montevista Baptist Church.
Services will be at 4 p.m. Tuesday, July 9, at Houston Funeral Home with the Rev. Sammy McMillen and the Rev. Johnny Cherry officiating. Burial will follow at Bethel Cemetery in Houston. Houston Funeral Home of Houston is in charge of the arrangements.
Survivors include his wife, Lana Ray Williams of Houston; his daughter, Amy and Michael Weathersby of Tupelo; his sons, Brian and Robbie Williams of Houlka, Dale Williams of Eupora; his grandchildren, Jay Linley, Kealy and Keagen Weathersby, Brook, Damien and Joshua Williams, Christina and Robert Cooper, Justin Williams and Stacy Sitko; and his sister, Evaline Newland of Columbus.
He was preceded in death by his parents; his brothers, Jim Tom and Alfred Williams; and his granddaughter, Alexis Williams.
Pallbearers are Brian Williams, Dale Williams, Doug Winter, Junior Yager, Billy Yager and James Jones.
Friends and family may sign and leave a message on the register book at houstonfuneralhomems.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Houlka reviews preliminary test scores October 21, 2016
- Collision kills two near Vardaman October 25, 2016
- AP POLL: Mississippi High School Football Rankings, Oct. 25 October 25, 2016
- Toppers ready for Noxubee October 25, 2016
- Lady Toppers close successful season October 26, 2016
- Molly May offers smiles, scarves, hope October 28, 2016
- Moving day at the Museum October 28, 2016
- Houlka aldermen hold budget hearing October 27, 2016
- County formally amends 2016 budget October 27, 2016
- Louisville edges Toppers October 27, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago