PASS CHRISTIAN – Joyce Shirlene McGee Linley Gwynn, 81, of Kiln, went to be with her Lord on Saturday, July 13, 2013. Joyce was a lifelong accountant in the community. She was a loving mother, grandmother and great-grandmother who was dedicated to her family and friends. She cherished her flowers and her beloved pet Gigi. Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, with the service at 7 p.m. at Faith Assembly of God Church in Kiln. Burial will be at 9 a.m. Wednesday, July 17 at St. Joseph Cemetery at Rotten Bayou. She was preceded in death by her parents, Bennie Lee McGee and Flora Regina Anderson McGee; and her husband, Clyde Thomas Linley. Survivors include her daughters, Cynthia Joyce Necaise and her husband Harold, and Ramona Linley Fayard and her husband Earl; seven siblings, Sarah Funderburk, Rachel Williams, Ruth Howes, Regina Scarbrough, Carolyn Massey, Curtis McGee and Lanell Friddles; eight grandchildren, Stephanie Boehnel, Thamitha Shirlene Ladner, Christina Ladner, Jennifer Laneaux, Judith Henley, Wendy Laneaux, Earl Fayard and Matthew Fayard; 16 great-grandchildren, Ashley, Kristen, Justin, Codey, Brittney, Ondrea, Starson, Billy, Gabriel, Quentin, Dylan, Devan, Nathaniel, Brianna, Mariah and Kaylea; two great-great-grandchildren, Raygan Vee Joyce and Westin; her dearest friend, William J. Gussler; and other loving family members and friends. Arrangements are being handled by Riemann Family Funeral Home, 9113 Kiln Delisle Road, Pass Christian and tributes may be offered at www.riemannfamily.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- ICC concert choir performs Monday October 16, 2016
- Fall Fun and Games Day is Friday October 20, 2016
- Number 8! October 20, 2016
- Houlka reviews preliminary test scores October 21, 2016
- Pilot Club to host pageant October 21, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: The killing of public education October 23, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Lawmakers “examine” MAEP funding October 23, 2016
- BIRTH: Kinsely Brooke Dodd October 23, 2016
- WEDDING: Nichols/Moss October 23, 2016
- Houlka hosts senior assembly October 22, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
aberdeen amory arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County chickasaw journal city County crime East Webster Economic Development education Eupora featured fire floyd football houlka Houston ICC ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona police Pontotoc school schools Smith Softball Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago