BRUCE – Francis Jo Lee McCormick, 77, died Monday, July 15, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. She was born Sept. 11, 1935, in Calhoun County. She was a homemaker and a retired supervisor for Glenn Slacks.
Services will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 17, at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce. Bro. James Taylor will officiate. Burial will be in Rocky Mt. Cemetery at Pittsboro.
She is survived by a daughter, Marsha (Charlie) Fortner of Oxford; a son, Tim (Vicki) McCormick of Bruce; two sisters, Barbara Turner of Bruce and Ann McKibben of Bruce; two brothers, Leon Lee of Oxford and Billy Lee of Bruce; four grandchildren, Kraig (Bridget) Smith, Chris (Gency) Smith, Corey (Jamie) Fortner and Andy (Jessica) Fortner; and four great-grandchildren, Cole Fortner, Lawson Fortner, Jace Fortner and Liam Fortner.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Eugene McCormick; her parents, Elton Lee and Mrytle Logan Lee; a daughter, Tilda, and son-in-law, Jerry Smith; and a sister, Jimmie Nell McCormick.
Pallbearers will be Andy Fortner, Cole Fortner, Corey Fortner, Jeff Lee, Chris Smith and Kraig Smith.
For online condolences visit www.parkermemorialfuneralhomes.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Man falls from Houston Airport tower January 19, 2017
- HISD refines drug testing policy January 20, 2017
- Houlka mourns death of former mayor January 19, 2017
- ICC hosts Leadoff Banquet January 19, 2017
- FLOYD INGRAM: Time for a change January 20, 2017
- Okolona commends fire department January 23, 2017
- Never to be forgotten January 22, 2017
- WEDDING: Darphin/Brand January 22, 2017
- Area crappie gathering in big schools. January 21, 2017
- TONY COOK: Let’s pray for our schools January 21, 2017
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago