OKOLONA – Randy Lamar Johnson, 42, died Tuesday, July 16, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was a lifelong resident of Okolona and received his education in the Okolona Public Schools. He was a member of Clark
Chapel M.B. Church. He had a great love for restoring cars and trucks and fishing. He was a former employee of Aircap and Action Industries.
Services will be at 2:30 p.m. Sunday, July 21, at Clark Chapel M.B. Church in Okolona with the Rev. Lowell Walker officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery. N.L. Jones Funeral Directors is in charge of the arrangements.
He is survived by his mother, Ollie Johnson; his father, T.J. Johnson; a son, Randy Johnson Jr.; sisters, Betty Holman, Joyce Cunningham and Sasha Gates, all of Okolona, and Geraldine Johnson and Sylvia Johnson, both of St. Louis; four aunts, seven uncles.
Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- MHSAA reclassifications announced November 28, 2016
- Students chosen for Who’s Who at ICC December 2, 2016
- Dr. Willis named AAN Fellow December 2, 2016
- Hunter orange strictly enforced December 2, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Religion, politics and my wife’s birthday December 3, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Are schools worth fighting for? December 4, 2016
- Locals named ICC Foundation scholars December 4, 2016
- DAVID HORN: We the people have voted for change December 4, 2016
- REV. DARRICK WHITFIELD: How to be wise December 4, 2016
- Turman, Archer inducted to Phi Kappa Phi December 3, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago