Ms. Beverly Pettigrew Doss of Houston announces the engagement and approaching marriage of her daughter, Kelli Anne Doss, to Zachary James Foster, son of Doug and Amy Robertson of Columbus and Gary and Debra Foster of Millport, Alabama. Miss Doss is also the daughter of Kevin Doss of Houston.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Jimmy and Pat Pettigrew and the late J. D. Doss and Jean Doss, all of Houston.
Miss Doss is a 2005 honors graduate of Houston High School, where she was a member of the Anchor Club, the Beta Club and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. She was a Hilltopper cheerleader. Miss Doss attended Itawamba Community College, where she was a cheerleader, Indianette dancer and member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society. She is a Summa Cum Laude graduate of Mississippi State University, earning her Bachelor of Science and Master of Education degrees in elementary education. She is employed as a third grade teacher at Caledonia Elementary School.
The prospective groom is the grandson of the late Sally and Lin Bauer of Danville, Kentucky, and Howard and Mildred Jean Robertson of Columbus. He is also the grandson of the late Eunice Foster of Frederick, Maryland, and the late Norris and Martha Ford of Fernbank, Alabama.
Mr. Foster is a 2002 honors graduate of Columbus High School, where he was a member of the National Honor Society. He attended East Mississippi Community College and is a graduate of Mississippi State University, earning his Bachelor of Science degree in civil and environmental engineering. He is employed by Neel-Schaffer, Incorporated, in Columbus as a civil engineer.
The couple will exchange vows on Saturday, August 10, 2013, at 6 p.m. at the Chapel of Memories at Mississippi State University. A reception will follow at The Stables in Starkville. Family and friends are invited to attend.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- WEDDING: Kelly/Moore February 19, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Tidy up the Trail February 22, 2017
- Correctional Facility revenue reviewed February 23, 2017
- FLOYD INGRAM: Looking at the future February 23, 2017
- Growing our future with AEST February 23, 2017
- Lady Hilltoppers ready for more February 25, 2017
- MDWFP crappie regulation being enforced February 25, 2017
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Hard work, right living equals singing, dancing February 25, 2017
- A Day Without Immigrants felt in Vardaman February 25, 2017
- Hilltoppers are ready to roll February 24, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago