Floyd Robertson Sr.
WEST POINT – Floyd Robertson Sr., 93, died Tuesday, July 23, 1013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. A lifelong resident of West Point, he was born Dec. 17, 1919, to Prosingle Robertson and Annie Strong Robertson. He was a veteran, and a former farmer and construction worker.
Services will be at 1 p.m. Monday, July 29, at St. Robinson M.B. Church with the Rev. Elbert Lee officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery. Williams Memorial of Okolona is in charge of the arrangements.
Survivors include six daughters, Phenella Marble, Mary Ivy, Ethel Brown, Willie Henderson (Jimmy), all of Prairie, Barbara Lenoir (Alexander) of Aberdeen and Loretta Box (Joe) of West Point; three sons, Robert Robertson (Bertha) of
Detroit, Mich., Willie Mack Robertson (Maggie) of Chicago and Lloyd Robertson (Sandra) of Tupelo; and a host of grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Mary Ella Haynes; a daughter, Georgia Mae; a son, Floyd Jr.; sons-in-law, Lee Dale Marble and Sterling Ivy; and daughter-in-law, Betty Jean Robertson.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Coaching the game he loves March 19, 2017
- McQuary throws in SEC tilt March 22, 2017
- Two arrested, charged in Clay County murders March 22, 2017
- NMMC offers weight loss for state employees March 22, 2017
- EDITORIAL Severe Weather Awareness Week March 23, 2017
- DAR honors two with history awards March 26, 2017
- Ribbon Cutting; Ava Michaels Boutique March 25, 2017
- Medical care answers for America March 25, 2017
- Truck recovered in Pontotoc March 24, 2017
- Manufacturing skills class offered March 24, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago