Soccer registration open in August
The Chickasaw County Soccer Association is getting set to hit the field again and registration is open through the month of August.
Applications are available at Houston City Hall, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or at the Byrne CPA Firm, Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. until noon.
Organizers request that interested persons pick up forms only and do not call either establishment.
Registration fees are $55 and partial scholarships are available through the Northeast Mississippi Youth Foundation, a subsidiary of the CREATE Foundation. Fees include a jersey and socks. Players are responsible for shoes and other gear.
The season is set to begin Sept. 16 and run through Nov. 15.
CCSA is co-ed for ages 5-18 and games are played at the Houston Upper Elementary School fields on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
The deadline for registration is Aug. 27 at noon.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Lisa Voyles
- MDOT moves forward with Hwy. 15 work August 21, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Calling for help August 25, 2016
- Okolona offense tramples Nettleton August 25, 2016
- County fire ratings drop August 25, 2016
- MBN makes drug arrest August 25, 2016
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT MEETINGS August 27, 2016
- FOOTBALL SCORES: Week 2 August 27, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Migrants jump out of the melting pot August 27, 2016
- Work set for Tanglefoot pathway August 26, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: A quick look around town August 25, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago