Soccer registration open in August
The Chickasaw County Soccer Association is getting set to hit the field again and registration is open through the month of August.
Applications are available at Houston City Hall, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or at the Byrne CPA Firm, Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. until noon.
Organizers request that interested persons pick up forms only and do not call either establishment.
Registration fees are $55 and partial scholarships are available through the Northeast Mississippi Youth Foundation, a subsidiary of the CREATE Foundation. Fees include a jersey and socks. Players are responsible for shoes and other gear.
The season is set to begin Sept. 16 and run through Nov. 15.
CCSA is co-ed for ages 5-18 and games are played at the Houston Upper Elementary School fields on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
The deadline for registration is Aug. 27 at noon.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Lisa Voyles
- Man falls from Houston Airport tower January 19, 2017
- HISD refines drug testing policy January 20, 2017
- Houlka mourns death of former mayor January 19, 2017
- ICC hosts Leadoff Banquet January 19, 2017
- FLOYD INGRAM: Time for a change January 20, 2017
- Okolona commends fire department January 23, 2017
- Never to be forgotten January 22, 2017
- WEDDING: Darphin/Brand January 22, 2017
- Area crappie gathering in big schools. January 21, 2017
- TONY COOK: Let’s pray for our schools January 21, 2017
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago