Riding on to State
Riding on to State
Local 4-H members show well at state level
Special to the Chickasaw Journal
JACKSON – Five members of Chickasaw County 4-H placed well enough at the district show to advance to the State Championship Horse Show and three placed at the state level.
Shelby Abrams placed first overall in Individual Demonstration and Savanna Rhodes took two second place awards for Barrel Race and Stake Race.
Jessi Rhodes placed seventh in Pole Bending, seventh in Stake Race and eleventh in Barrel Race.
Colby Burgess competed in Dally Team Roping, Breakaway Roping, Ranch Sorting, Barrel Race, Pole Bending and Stake Race.
Joel Linton competed in Dally Team Roping, Breakaway Roping, Ranch Sorting and Ranch Trail.
For information on 4-H programs available in Chickasaw County, call 456-4269.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Lisa Voyles
- Houlka offers dual credit with ICC August 23, 2016
- Lady Hilltoppers struggle at plate August 25, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: A quick look around town August 25, 2016
- Work set for Tanglefoot pathway August 26, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Migrants jump out of the melting pot August 27, 2016
- Money would fix city’s aging pipes August 29, 2016
- Political Season August 29, 2016
- Cowboys’ veterans big fans of Prescott August 28, 2016
- Flywheel Festival seeks vendors August 28, 2016
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT MEETINGS August 27, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago