WEDDING: McNeece – Gammill
The ceremony was officiated by Bro. Gary Smith, pastor of East Fulton Baptist Church.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jeff McNeece of Fulton. She is the granddaughter of Mr. Charles E. Martin of Fulton and the late Juanita Martin and the late Mr. & Mrs. Mitchell B. McNeece, Sr. of Fulton.
The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Gammill of Pontotoc, MS. He is the grandson of Mearl Gammill of Ackerman and the late James Gammill of Ackerman, the late Doris Gammill of Pontiac, Michigan and the late Robert and Virginia Mims of Columbus, Mississippi.
Escorted by her father, the bride wore a gorgeous mermaid shaped gown . The fitted bodice had a sweetheart neckline and dropped waist. The entire design was adorned with delicate lace applique. She also wore a pearl necklace, earrings and bracelet that had been given to her by both of her grandmothers.
Attending the bride was the matron of honor, Anna McNeece McCullough, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Brooke Reeves, Allison Deaton, Lacey Brasel, Ashley Taylor, Nicole Weatherford and Bethany Wilemon. The flowergirl was Aubrey Duncan, niece of the groom.
Robert Gammill, father of the groom, served as his son’s best man and Reed Stanley, son of the bride, was the junior best man. Groomsmen were Jim McCullough, brother-in-law of the bride, Justin Teasley, Scott Gann, Russell Dendy, Daniel Alford and Neil Alford.
The wedding ceremony was under the direction of Kevin Knight. Flowers and decorations were arranged by Kevin Knight and Kim Rushing of Downtown Floral in Fulton. Music for the ceremony and a chronological video of the bride and groom’s life was produced by Shelby Prestage of Fulton. John Bowen of Fulton provided the photography for the beautiful occasion.
Following the beautiful outside wedding ceremony, the bride’s parents hosted a reception in the event center. Kenny Coker of Fulton provided a delicious reception menu and the Blue Silk Band of Memphis, Tennessee entertained the guests. On the eve of the wedding, the groom’s parents hosted a rehearsal dinner at the Fulton Country Club.
Following a honeymoon trip to Negril, Jamaica, the couple are making their home in Fulton. Sara is employed in the Itawamba County School District as a Speech Language Pathologist and currently enrolled at The University of Mississippi in the Communication Sciences and Disorders Graduate program. Josh is employed with Colbert Land Services of Houston, as a Petroleum Landman.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Houlka reviewing bids for new school September 19, 2016
- Lady Toppers roll up Red Raiders September 22, 2016
- Flywheel to spin Friday, Saturday September 23, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Economic Fun September 23, 2016
- WEEK 6: High School Football Capsules September 23, 2016
- MDOC postpones strict visitation rules September 26, 2016
- HUES names Students of the Week September 25, 2016
- Houston to host WMU fall meeting September 25, 2016
- Saturday morning injury clinic for area athletes. September 24, 2016
- WEEK 6: High School Football Scores September 24, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago