BANNER – Jeanie Mathis Quattlebaum, 76, died Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2013, at her home. She was born Feb. 9, 1937, in Water Valley. She was a homemaker and a former general store owner in Banner.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 31, at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce with Elder Ed Easley officiating. Burial will be in Providence Cemetery at Banner.
Survivors include her husband, Paul Stewart Quattlebaum of Banner; one brother, John Thomas Mathis (Catherine) of Tupelo; three grandchildren, Heaven Lynn Quattlebaum West (Daniel) of Slate Springs, Susan Ann Quattlebaum (Robert Lee Fulton) of Banner and William Taylor Smith of Bruce; and one great-grandson, James Paul Bland of Banner.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a daughter, Ann Quattlebaum Smith; a son, Andy Lynn Quattlebaum; and a sister, Nettie Milstead.
Pallbearers will be Daniel Brown, Ted Camp, Chuck Hickman, John Hughes, Lincoln Lee and Jr. Stillman.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday.
For online condolences visit www.parkermemorialfuneralhomes.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Holiday crisis, again? November 26, 2016
- Houlka leaning on veteran leadership November 30, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Shop local December 1, 2016
- Community gives thanks December 1, 2016
- HUES names Students of the Week December 1, 2016
- Hunter orange strictly enforced December 2, 2016
- Dr. Willis named AAN Fellow December 2, 2016
- Students chosen for Who’s Who at ICC December 2, 2016
- Christmas parades are next week December 2, 2016
- Okolona shines at Lighthouse Classic December 1, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago