HOULKA – Carolyn Buggs, 73, died Thursday, Aug. 22, 2013, at her home in a house fire.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Aug. 30, at Trinity Outreach Church. Elder Huggins will be officiating. Burial will be in Thompson Chapel Church Cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Bruce is in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by her husband, Arthur Franklin Buggs of Houlka; three sons, Eddie McCauley and Dennis McCauley, both of Houlka, and Arthur Buggs Jr. of Pittsboro; four daughters, Gwendolyn Bronson of Kansas City, Mo., Delois Bell of Jackson, Clemmie Paden of Harvey, Ill., and Gaynell Buggs of Jackson; two sisters, Nellie Lovings of Texas and Bertha Strong of Kansas City, Mo.; 21 grandchildren; and 16 great-grandchildren.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- MDOT moves forward with Hwy. 15 work August 21, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Calling for help August 25, 2016
- Okolona offense tramples Nettleton August 25, 2016
- County fire ratings drop August 25, 2016
- MBN makes drug arrest August 25, 2016
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT MEETINGS August 27, 2016
- FOOTBALL SCORES: Week 2 August 27, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Migrants jump out of the melting pot August 27, 2016
- Work set for Tanglefoot pathway August 26, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: A quick look around town August 25, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago