HOULKA – Carolyn Buggs, 73, died Thursday, Aug. 22, 2013, at her home in a house fire.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Aug. 30, at Trinity Outreach Church. Elder Huggins will be officiating. Burial will be in Thompson Chapel Church Cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Bruce is in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by her husband, Arthur Franklin Buggs of Houlka; three sons, Eddie McCauley and Dennis McCauley, both of Houlka, and Arthur Buggs Jr. of Pittsboro; four daughters, Gwendolyn Bronson of Kansas City, Mo., Delois Bell of Jackson, Clemmie Paden of Harvey, Ill., and Gaynell Buggs of Jackson; two sisters, Nellie Lovings of Texas and Bertha Strong of Kansas City, Mo.; 21 grandchildren; and 16 great-grandchildren.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Habitat now Fuller Center February 17, 2017
- City candidates face March 3 deadline February 17, 2017
- Chickasaw man injured in Shannon wreck February 21, 2017
- One killed in wreck involving ambulance February 21, 2017
- Wildcats roll out of district February 22, 2017
- Teacher Academy February 24, 2017
- Gann named NFHS State Coach of Year February 24, 2017
- Vardaman hunter bags banded duck February 24, 2017
- Extension gives out 1,800 trees February 24, 2017
- Growing our future with AEST February 23, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago