PONTOTOC – Patricia Ann Dykes, 68, died Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House. She was born July 15, 1945, in Panola County to Arlis and Mary Lou Mask. She was a longtime seamstress in the furniture industry. She was a Baptist. She enjoyed going to auctions and making homemade rugs.
Services will be at 2 p.m. today, Aug. 31, at Lee Memorial Funeral Home Chapel with Bro. Tommy Moore officiating. Burial will be in Lee Memorial Park. Lee Memorial Funeral Home is entrusted with the arrangements.
Survivors include her longtime friend and companion, Ricky Tackitt of Pontotoc; her children, Michael Dykes of Oregon, Bobby Dykes of Atlanta, Ga., Tracey Monts (Tim) of Houlka and Micky Dykes of Pontotoc; two sisters, Mary Dykes (Ira) of Aberdeen and Belinda McKinney (Pat) of Vicksburg; three brothers, Jimmy Mask (Christa), Ricky Mask and Randy Mask, all of Pontotoc; six grandchildren, Brittney Monts, Tasha Monts, Tim Monts Jr., Katelyn Monts, Madison Monts and Brandon Monts; five great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents; an infant daughter, Diane Dykes; one great-granddaughter, Saylor Haze; two sisters, Carolyn Brown and Martha Stegall; and three brothers, Donald, Thomas and Wayne Mask.
Pallbearers will be her nephews.
Visitation will be from noon to 2 p.m. Saturday.
For online condolences and guest registry, visit www.leememorialonline.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- EDITORIAL: Demanding excellence October 20, 2016
- BREAST CANCER: Know your foe October 24, 2016
- Houston seeks to improve attendance October 24, 2016
- Signs are illegal in rights-of-way October 25, 2016
- Smithville rolls over Vardaman October 25, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Red Ribbon Week October 26, 2016
- Art in the Park is Thursday October 26, 2016
- Red Ribbon Week October 26, 2016
- Houlka fights to end against Biggersville October 26, 2016
- Lady Toppers close successful season October 26, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago