The bride elect is the daughter of Chuck Isbill of Riceville, Tenn., and Sandra Cline of Etowah, Tenn. She is the granddaughter of Betty Davis of Etowah, and of Ruth Isbill and the late Clarence Isbill, also of Etowah. She is the great-granddaughter of Willie Borden of Englewood, Tenn.
The groom is the son of J. Michael and Alice A. Dawson of Starkville. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. David Wilburn Allen of Houston and the late Mr. and Mrs. Rheuben A. Dawson of Prattville, Ala.
The bride, given in marriage by her father, wore a fitted ivory gown in ruched satin by Allure. It featured a sweetheart neckline with empire style waistline, adorned with Swarovski crystals. Soft side cinching with crystal embellishments draped into the flared skirt. A fingertip veil accentuated the overall style of the gown. The bouquet was composed of deep purple calla lilies, green cymbidium orchids, Vendela roses, and sprinkled with green hypericum berries.
Immediately following the ceremony, a lavish display of seasonal hors d’oeuvres were served to guests beachside, while they were entertained by a local mariachi band. Later in the evening, a poolside seated dinner was held in honor of the couple featuring a “surf and turf” menu. A tiered tres leches wedding cake with floral décor completed the celebration.
After the couple returned from their destination wedding and honeymoon, a reception was given in their honor at B&A in Birmingham, Ala., on April 5. A slideshow from the wedding ceremony along with a large Cancun memory map were displayed at the guest sign-in table near the entrance.
Brad and Paige arrived at the Birmingham reception in full wedding attire and were ushered into the reception hall to their band’s announcement of marriage.
The dinner party menu featured a wide selection of dinner hors d’oeuvres, which were stationed to surround the dining room. The guest tables were centered with white hydrangeas arranged in unique modern art vases and flanked with votive candles.
The bride’s cake served as the focal centerpiece of the reception hall. The five-tier structure consisted of vanilla wedding cake filled with maraschino ganache and iced in buttercream frosting. White hydrangeas accentuated each tier and crowned the silver base, which sat atop a two layer formal silk tablecloth.
The groom’s cake was a tiered chocolate cake filled with buttercream and embellished with Auburn University memorabilia to signify his alma mater.
The couple resides in Birmingham where Paige is employed as a pharmacist for American Family Care, and Brad owns and operates Dawson Landscape Group, LLC.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Learning to smile forever July 19, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Real men rise above the status quo July 23, 2016
- Please clean up the Carnegie Library July 23, 2016
- Getting a good start at school July 24, 2016
- ETHAN TURNER: A note to the fans July 26, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- Shearer-Richardson announces expansion July 25, 2016
- Authorities seek suspects in two shootings July 25, 2016
- Fire burns Thorn home Sunday July 25, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago