BRUCE – Jimmy Allred, 65, died Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2013, at his home. He was born April 17, 1948, in Bruce.
He was a graduate of Bruce High School Class of 1966. He attended Northwest Mississippi Junior College. He was a retired employee of Weyerhaeuser and a member of First Baptist Church of Bruce. He was a 32nd degree Mason, a member of Antioch Masonic Lodge 549 and a 10-year district Deputy Guard Lecturer.
Services are 11 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 7, at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce with Dr. Daniel Hathorne officiating. Burial will be in Rocky Mount Cemetery at Pittsboro.
He is survived by his wife, Vickie Bryant Allred of Bruce; two daughters, Laura Allred Kimbrell (Tim) of Pontotoc and Cindy Allred Calvert (Andy) of Pontotoc; and six grandchildren, Tori Kimbrell, Grace Kimbrell, Faith Kimbrell, Rebekah Calvert, Jim Alan Calvert and Laura Beth Calvert, all of Pontotoc.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Walter Walker Allred and Euris Murphree Allred; and a brother, Billy Allred.
Masons will serve as pallbearer.
Visitation will be from 5 until 9 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.
Leave condolences at www.parkermemorialfuneralhomes.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- FSA offers livestock forage disaster relief October 14, 2016
- AP PREP POLL: Houston ranked No. 2 in 4A, Pontotoc No. 3 October 18, 2016
- Former Miss. state senator Irb Benjamin pleads guilty to bribery October 18, 2016
- Okolona battles but nipped by Wolverines October 19, 2016
- PREP ROUNDUP: Vardaman, Houlka, Louisville, Pontotoc October 19, 2016
- WEEK 10: High School Football Previews October 21, 2016
- Pilot Club to host pageant October 21, 2016
- Houlka reviews preliminary test scores October 21, 2016
- Number 8! October 20, 2016
- Fall Fun and Games Day is Friday October 20, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago