Lady Rams working on bats
In addition to a non-division loss to Houston last week, the Vardaman girls took a hit from the Lady Seminoles of Smithville.
The Lady Noles blanked the Lady Rams, 7-0, Sept. 17 despite some action at the plate for Vardaman.
Laci Jo Fugett and Joanna Landreth both recorded multiple hits, but the Vardaman girls couldn’t plate the runs.
The Lady Rams fell to Hamilton to start off the week.
“We played two bad games,” said coach Billy Dill. “We played pretty good against Smithville, just not hitting well.”
The Lady Rams were rained out of action in the Houston tourney Saturday, but were scheduled to be back on the field Tuesday in Houlka.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Lisa Voyles
- GWENDOLYN PEARSON: Tourism tax and internet service March 26, 2017
- EDITORIAL Severe Weather Awareness Week March 23, 2017
- Okolona excluded from Chickasaw, Houston merger March 28, 2017
- Orientation leaders named March 28, 2017
- POLITICAL ANNOUNCEMENTS March 28, 2017
- Hollenhead named MACJC Player of the Week March 30, 2017
- Supervisors pay to fix Okolona elevator March 30, 2017
- County eyes CCRCF numbers March 30, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Getting ready March 29, 2017
- Houston, Okolona host banquets March 29, 2017
- Patricia Burgess Cossey: This is to address the Tourism Tax. I recently hea...
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago