Lady Rams working on bats
In addition to a non-division loss to Houston last week, the Vardaman girls took a hit from the Lady Seminoles of Smithville.
The Lady Noles blanked the Lady Rams, 7-0, Sept. 17 despite some action at the plate for Vardaman.
Laci Jo Fugett and Joanna Landreth both recorded multiple hits, but the Vardaman girls couldn’t plate the runs.
The Lady Rams fell to Hamilton to start off the week.
“We played two bad games,” said coach Billy Dill. “We played pretty good against Smithville, just not hitting well.”
The Lady Rams were rained out of action in the Houston tourney Saturday, but were scheduled to be back on the field Tuesday in Houlka.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Lisa Voyles
- MHSAA reclassifications announced November 28, 2016
- Dr. Willis named AAN Fellow December 2, 2016
- Hunter orange strictly enforced December 2, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Religion, politics and my wife’s birthday December 3, 2016
- Houlka Thanksgiving December 3, 2016
- Fuller named to 2016 NMMC All Star Team December 5, 2016
- Okolona addresses radio concerns December 5, 2016
- County discusses CCRCC contract December 5, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Are schools worth fighting for? December 4, 2016
- Locals named ICC Foundation scholars December 4, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago