AMORY – Jerry Lamar Lee, 83, formally of Carrollton, died Tuesday, Oct. 3, 2013, at Golden Living Center in Amory. He was born March 1, 1930, to Walter and Maggie Simmons Lee.
He was a retired truck driver. He was a member of Old Union Church of Christ.
Services will be 11 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 5, 2013, at McMillan Funeral Home with Minister Tony Brown officiating. Burial will be in Zion’s Rest Cemetery. McMillan Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
He is survived by three nieces, Jan (David) Homer of Saltillo, Faye (Harold) McDonald of Carrollton and Ann Kelly of Itta Bena; five nephews, Richard (Brenda) Whitfield of Winona, Kenny (Cheryl) Whitfield of Okolona, Cecil Lee of Gore Springs, Larry Lee of Grenada and J.W. Lee of Choctaw County; and one sister-in-law, Marie Whitfield Kendall of Carrollton.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Opal Louise Brown Lee in 2011; his parents; and one brother, Elmer Lee.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until service time Saturday at the funeral home.
Condolences may be left at www.mcmillanfuneralhome.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Habitat now Fuller Center February 17, 2017
- Houston drops two to Noxubee February 15, 2017
- County ponders TRPDD alliance February 20, 2017
- ICC names fall scholars February 20, 2017
- Family Resource Center offers services February 20, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Tidy up the Trail February 22, 2017
- “Dream Big” February 22, 2017
- Chieftains claim District February 22, 2017
- Wildcats roll out of district February 22, 2017
- One killed in wreck involving ambulance February 21, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago