Rev. James Bell
PITTSBORO – Rev. James Earl Bell, 52, of Pittsboro, died Tuesday, Oct 1, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was a member of Jackson Chapel M.B. Church, where he served as an associate minister, bible class teacher, youth department director, praise and worship leader and a keyboard and bass guitar player.
He was employed at Pontotoc Electric for the past 33 years. He also enjoyed spending time with his wife and children and fishing.
Services will be 1 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 6, at Jackson Chapel M.B. Church. Burial will be in Bruce Community Cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Bruce is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include his wife, Janice D. Bell; two sons, Mario Thompson of Bruce and Christopher Bell of Pittsboro; one daughter, Bethany Banks of Broadview, Ill.; his father, Revertis (Shirley) Bell of Bruce; one brother, Tommy Bell of Bruce; and seven sisters, Virgie Madkins and Jeanette Bobo, both of Bruce, Willie Hosch of Tupelo, Ruby Tolson of St. Louis, Mo., Pearlie Joseph of Davenport, Iowa, Charlotte Franklin of Hampton, Va., and Gwendolyn Johnson of Olive Branch.
Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home.
An online register book can be accessed at www.bellememorialfuneralhome.com
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Habitat now Fuller Center February 17, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Crosswalks needed February 16, 2017
- HUES names Students of the Week February 21, 2017
- WIN Center offers iPhone class February 21, 2017
- ICC names Adult Learner scholars February 21, 2017
- Correctional Facility revenue reviewed February 23, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Tidy up the Trail February 22, 2017
- “Dream Big” February 22, 2017
- Chieftains claim District February 22, 2017
- Wildcats roll out of district February 22, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago