Jimmy B. Hill
FORT WALTON, Fla. — Jimmy B. Hill, 75, went to be with the Lord on Sunday, Sept. 22, 2013 surrounded by family.
Jimmy is survived by his loving wife, Mary; three sons, Terry, Robert, Dennis (Amy); sister, Rebecca Hicks (Cleve); brother, David Hill (Jan) of Woodland, Miss.; extended family Karen, Chris, Melody, Don Work, Sally Legault, Rick Nunn and beloved Marshall family.
He was preceded in death by parents, Lonnie B. and Elizabeth Hill; stepmother, Lillian Hill; two brothers, Charles Odom and Bobby Hill.
Jimmy was retired Army and Air Force, worked in Mobile Home Sales and was self-employed with the Rental Business until passing.
Visitation was held at Oakland Baptist Church, from 12 to 2 p.m., Friday, Sept. 27, 2013, followed by Funeral Service at 2 pm with Pastor Mick Garner and Pastor Charles Sansom Sr.; Committal with Military Honors followed at Beal Memorial Cemetery.
Family wishes to Thank Rev. Danny Adkinson, Sugar Beach Chorus, special thanks to Fort Walton Beach Hospital, Westwood Rehab, special thanks to Denny’s Restaurant and Kinfolks Restaurant.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in memory of Jimmy to P.A.W.S Lovejoy Rd, Ft Walton Beach. Expressions of love and sympathy may be viewed online at www.emeraldcoastfuneralhome.com
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Habitat now Fuller Center February 17, 2017
- City candidates face March 3 deadline February 17, 2017
- ICC names Adult Learner scholars February 21, 2017
- Sirens to go off Wednesday for statwide tornado drill February 21, 2017
- Chickasaw man injured in Shannon wreck February 21, 2017
- Growing our future with AEST February 23, 2017
- FLOYD INGRAM: Looking at the future February 23, 2017
- Correctional Facility revenue reviewed February 23, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Tidy up the Trail February 22, 2017
- “Dream Big” February 22, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago