RANDOLPH – Howard Bailey Ferguson, 71, passed away Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He drove an 18-wheeler all his life. An avid coon hunter, he loved horses and spending time with his family and friends.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25, at Tutor Memorial Funeral Home in Pontotoc. Bro. Tommy Thornhill will officiate. Burial will be in Buckhorn Cemetery. Tutor Memorial Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include his wife, Bonnie Mooneyham Ferguson; sons, Steve Ferguson (Mavz) and Matt Ferguson, all of Pontotoc; daughters, Natalie Ihle (Mike) of Tupelo and Debra Murry (Terry) of Randolph; sisters, Doris Pickens of Randolph and Hilda Broome (Carlock) of Pope; six grandchildren, Kristy Dowdy (Chris), Kayla Cummings (Cody), Channing Holcomb, Tanna Holcomb, Brody Ferguson and Weston Murry; and two great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father, Olen Howard Ferguson; and his mother, Ruby McCord Ferguson.
Pallbearers will be Chris Dowdy, Cody Cummings, Channing Holcomb, Weston Murry, Chad Holcomb and Scott Hughes. Brody Ferguson is an honorary pallbearer.
Visitation will continue from 1 p.m. to service time Friday.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- FSA offers livestock forage disaster relief October 14, 2016
- McQuary shines in Maroon and Gray scrimmage October 18, 2016
- AP PREP POLL: Houston ranked No. 2 in 4A, Pontotoc No. 3 October 18, 2016
- Former Miss. state senator Irb Benjamin pleads guilty to bribery October 18, 2016
- Okolona battles but nipped by Wolverines October 19, 2016
- Houlka reviews preliminary test scores October 21, 2016
- Number 8! October 20, 2016
- Fall Fun and Games Day is Friday October 20, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Demanding excellence October 20, 2016
- Calhoun County man dies after Tuesday night shooting October 19, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago